A brand-new Research Breakthrough has just aired in Pokemon Go, and we couldn’t be more excited! Niantic has also revealed all the Field Research tasks, rewards and the chance to catch a Clamperl.
Pokemon Go’s Research Breakthrough had stirred quite a buzz since its arrival back in 2018. Trainers worldwide get the opportunity to prove their best skills and complete various Field Research tasks that could lead them to a guaranteed encounter with a special Pokemon. Curious to find out more?
Here is what you need to know.
Pokemon Go Field Research June 2021 Edition
- Catch 3 Pokemon: Magnemite;
- Catch a Dragon-type Pokemon: Bagon;
- Catch 5 weather boosted ‘mon: Snover or Hippopotas;
- Catch 5 different species of ‘mon: 3 Max Potions;
- Catch 7 Fighting-type Pokemon: Meditite;
- Catch 7 ‘mon: Magikarp;
- Catch 10 Fire-type Pokemon: 10 Charizard Mega Energy;
- Catch 10 Grass-type ‘mon: 10 Venusaur Mega Energy;
- Catch 10 Water-type Pokemon: 10 Blastoise Mega Energy;
- Catch 10 Normal-type ‘mon: 10 Pidgeot Mega Energy.
- Level 3 or even higher Raid: Kabuto or Omanyte;
- Battle in the Go Battle League: Mudkip;
- Win a Raid: Galarian Farfetch’d;
- Defeat 3 Team Go Rocket Grunts: Hitmonlee or Hitmonchan.
- 3 Great throws in a row: Onix;
- 5 Great Curveball throws in a row: Spinda #5;
- 3 Great throws: Anorith, Snubbull, or Lileep;
- 5 Nice throws: Dunsparce.
- Hatch 2 Eggs: Beldum;
- Hatch an Egg: Pineco or Mantine.
- Trade a ‘mon: Graveler;
- Send 3 Gifts to Friends: Chinchou.
- Collect 2 Candies walking with your Buddy: Bunnelby;
- Collect a Candy walking with your Buddy: Makuhita;
- Get 5 Hearts with your Buddy: Mankey;
- Collect 3 Candies walking with your Buddy: Stunfisk.
- Power up a ‘mon 3 times: Charmander, Squirtle, or Bulbasaur;
- Spin 3 Pokestops or Gyms: Sudowoodo;
- Use 10 Berries to help catch ‘mon: Electrike;
- Evolve a Pokemon: Eevee;
- Power up a Pokemon 7 times: Treecko, Mudkip, or Torchic;
- Take a Snapshot of a Wild Pokemon: Yanma, Hoppip, or Murkrow;
- Power up a ‘mon 5 times: Cyndaquil, Totodile, or Chikorita;
- Spin 5 Pokestops or Gyms: Ralts.
How to Get a Clamperl
You’ll have to complete a single Field Research task every day and collect a stamp. Remember that you can get only one stamp/day.
So, completing tasks across seven days to reach the final goal will also trigger an encounter with all cute and lovely Clamperl!