Pokemon Go Fest 2021 might be just around the corner, but there’s more to explore in the game!Â
The Bidoof Breakout is the newest event that you don’t want to miss. The Normal-type beaver ‘mon Bidoof will be featured along with a new set of moves and bonuses.
Curious to find out more?
Pokemon Go Bidoof Breakout Launch Date Details
Pokemon Go will welcome the Bidoof Breakout on June 25 at 10 AM local time. The event will run until July at 8 PM local time.
The upcoming event will feature the adorable furry ‘mon and some new moves. From Ghost moves to Ice moves, here are all the special moves for the event:
- Ice Beam:Â June 29 from 12 AM to June 30 at 11:59 PM;
- Shadow Ball:Â June 25 from 10 AM to June 26 at 11:59 PM;
- Thunderbolt:Â June 27 from 12 AM to June 28 at 11:59 PM.
TIP:Â use a Charged TM on June 1 between 10 AM and 8 PM to teach Bidoof one of the new moves.
The Bidoof Breakout event will come with a bunch of cool bonuses, including:
- 4x Catch XP:Â June 29, 12 AM to June 30, 11:59 PM;
- 3x Catch XP:Â June 27, 12 AM to June 26, 11:59 PM;
- 2x Catch XP:Â June 25, 10 AM to June 26, 11:59 PM.
Bidoof Breakout Special Research Details
The event will bring Special Research and grant you an exclusive Bidoof hat for your Pokemon Go Avatar. How cool is that?
The Team GO Rocket will also plan something mischievous, unleashing some Shadow Bidoof on the world. So, make sure you’re ready for anything!
TIP:Â take a snapshot during the event and get a special reward!
Shiny Bidoof Chances
Shiny Bidoof is already in Pokemon Go, and during the upcoming event, the creature’s spawn rate will increase!
To be sure you won’t miss catching a Shiny Bidoff, you can try:
- Get moreÂ IncenseÂ andÂ Lures;
- Catch moreÂ Bidoof;
- CompleteÂ Field ResearchÂ andÂ Special ResearchÂ tasks.
Bidoof Surprise Award
Niantic announced that spinning Pokestops and offering gifts during the event will earn you the most adorable Bidoof stickers.
Stay tuned for more Pokemon Go news soon!