Pokemon Go is gearing up for a new adventure soon! The Pokemon Go Fest 2021 is just around the corner, and we couldn’t be more excited. New Shinies, features, challenges and other surprises will be soon available.
The highlight of every trainer’s year is, of course, the annual Go celebration, the fantastic Pokemon Go Fest. Day 1 of this extra-special event is almost here, and we’ve compiled a list with everything you need to know.
Curious to find out more?
Pokemon Go Fest 2021 Day 1 Launch Date
Pokemon Go Fest 2021 Day 1 will air on July 17, from 10 AM to 6 PM local time.Â
How to Get Ready For Day 1
Preparation is key, so we better not waste time anymore and get ready.Â
Here’s how you can do it:
- Buy a Go Fest ticket from the Item Shop early;
- Check your Poke Balls stash and make sure you have enough space in your Storage;
- Collect and save many Berries for Shinies;
- Get some Lure modules, like Mossy ones or Rainy;
- Save all your 7km Eggs;
- Buy a few Incense.
Pokemon Go Fest 2021 Day 1 All Free Features
The limited-time event will also come with a bunch of freebies! These include unique costume Pokemon and Habitat Hours.
- Cave:Â Roggenrola, Galarian Stunfisk, Deino, and more;
- Jungle:Â Aipom, Scyther, Froakei, and more;
- Ocean Beach:Â Swablu, Dratini, Alomomola, and more;
- Desert:Â Skarmory, Hippopotas, Shieldon, and more.
New Shiny ‘mon
- Shiny Audino
- Shiny Throh
- Shiny Chimecho
- Shiny Whismur
- Shiny Sawk
- Shiny Unown F
- Shiny Tympole
- Galarian Zigzagoon (special costume)
- Galarian Ponyta (special costume)
Pokemon Go Fest 2021 Day 1 All Ticketed Features
Buying a ticket for Go Fest 2021 will offer you exclusive features, including Incense spawns, Special Research, and the chance to pick either Pop Star Pikachu or Rock Star.
Incense Pokemon (attractions)
- Ocean Beach:Â Vaporeon, Unown F, Gyarados, Unown G, Azumarill, and Sawk;
- Jungle:Â Unown G, Unown F, Leafeon, Ludicolo, and Serperior;
- Cave:Â Umbreon, Gardevoir, Unown G, Unown F, Galvantula, and Absol.
This time around, we’ll have to help Professor Willow, and the team leaders organize a party celebration. That means we’ll have to choose between Pop Star Pikachu or Rock Star Pikachu and fill out the rest of the group with Galarian Zigzagoon, Flygon, Galarian Ponyta, and Gardevoir.Â
Completing the Special Research will grant us an encounter with a Mythical ‘mon (possibly Meloetta), an exclusive avatar pose, and a shirt avatar item.
Global Challenge Arena
Global Challenge Arena will return! If you buy a ticket, you’ll have to complete a different task each hour and earn a bonus for the remainder of that hour. How cool is that?
That’s all for the Pokemon Go Fest 2021 Day 1, but be sure to come back for more Pokemon Go news!