Prowler has just arrived in Fortnite, and we couldn’t be more excited! Prowler has been hidden until now behind a timer for most of this season. Thanks to the new Fortnite v20.20 update, we can complete a set of Prowler quests and unlock the skin.
Wondering how to do that?
We’ve compiled a cool list of everything you need to know, including all the Prowler Quests and the rewards.
Prowler Quests in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2
Prowler has arrived in Fortnite, but it didn’t come alone! There are a few Prowler Quests you can complete to earn some sweet XP and other cool rewards.
Check them all out:
- Use a Spray at The Daily Bugle (1) – Prowler Tag Spray
- Mod a vehicle, then drive it 500 meters in a single match (2) – Prowler’s Grasp Emoticon
- Collect different weapon types of Epic rarity or higher in a single match (3) – Prowler Banner Icon
- Headshot opponents with a thermal weapon (3) – Mark of the Prowler Wrap
- Search chests before taking any damage in a match (7) – Sky Prowler Glider
- Complete Prowler Quests (7) – Slash and Smash Emote
- Collect Bars (300) – On the Prowl Loading Screen
- Damage opponents while crouched or sliding (500) – Energy Claw Pickaxe
- Complete Prowler Quests (3) – Prowler Skin
As you can notice, the Prowler skin is actually made available in the game before completing the Quests. You better wait and try not to complete the quests beforehand.
Also, you’ll need the Battle Pass!
How to Unlock the Prowler Skin in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2?
Unlocking the Prowler skin in Fortnite is quite the challenge! First, you need to have the current Battle Pass and complete any 3 Prowler Quests (check them out on the challenges screen!).
BONUS: start with the ‘Collect Bars,’ ‘Use a Spray at The Daily Bugle,’ and ‘Search chests before taking any damage’ quests!
Stay tuned for more Fortnite news and tips!