Season 3 of Fortnite has come with quite the vibe (literally), adding much-needed stuff and some new items, too. Curious, what are the new Fortnite weekly challenges? We’ve compiled a sleek guide of everything you need to know, including how to complete some of the challenges.
Fortnite Week 3 Quests
- Jump off a diving board (3)
- Damage opponents within 30 seconds of getting out of the water (75)
- Dislodge or destroy Runaway Boulders with a melee weapon (3)
- Headbutt an opponent while riding a Boar (1)
- Impulse an enemy player with a Shockwave Grenade (1)
- Reach max shields at a temple (1)
- Get 3 seconds of air time in a land vehicle (1)
Fortnite Week 2 Quests
- Launch into the air using Geysers (3)
- Enter the wind tunnel in a Baller at The Screwballer (1)
- Swing 50 meters or more with the Grapple Glove without touching the ground (1)
- Eliminate enemy players with ranged weapons of Epic rarity or better (2)
- Boost into a Runaway Boulder and dislodge it with a Baller (1)
- Headshot opponents with the Two-Shot Shotgun (5)
- Pick weeds around Reality Saplings (5)
Fortnite Week 1 Quests
- Gain shields by bouncing on Slurp Bouncer mushrooms (10)
- Visit the Zero Point in a motorboat (1)
- Collect Reality Seeds (3)
- Search chests at Condo Canyon or Tilted Towers (5)
- Damage opponents with a DMR (200)
- Mod a Whiplash with Off-Road tires and a Cow Catcher, then destroy structures (50)
- Dance at different crashed IO Airships (3)
Fortnite Week 0 Quests
- Plant or Summon 3 Reality Saplings using Reality Seeds (3)
- Collect a Hammer Assault Rifle and a Two-Shot Shotgun in only one match (2)
- Go to Reality Falls, Rave Cave, and Groovy Grove (3)
- Survive 10 Storm Phases (10)
- Interact with Moon Hawk or Sunbird and Rustler in a single match (2)
- Travel 2,000 meters in a Baller (2,000)
- Jump on a Bear or Wolf’s back in 2 different matches (2)
What Should You Know About the Weekly Challenges?
Every new Fortnite season welcomes a set of brand-new challenges to complete and collect the much-needed XP to level up. The quests are always fun, and sometimes they might be tricky.
New weekly challenges are always available on Thursday, 7 AM PT/ 10 AM ET/ 2 PM BST.
The challenges change every week, but that shouldn’t be a problem at all! You can complete the quests by the time Chapter 3 Season 3 comes to an end, which is plenty of time.
We will update this list weekly to keep you up to date about one of the newest challenges in Fortnite.
Moreover, make sure you won’t miss the Daily Quests, as they’re also a great way of grabbing some sweet XP to level up and max your Battle Pass. How cool is that? These quests are usually airing every day at 7 AM PT/ 10 AM ET/ 2 PM GMT.
Every challenge should bring you the best in-game experience. Try playing with your friends for more fun!
Stay tuned for more fantastic Fortnite news and tips!