Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 has finally aired, and we couldn’t be more excited!
Season 3 comes with new POIs to explore, and a few map changes that some of us really waited for. There are also some brand-new items dubbed Reality Seeds that you shouldn’t miss! We’ve compiled a guide with everything you need to know, including all the map changes.
Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3: New Map
Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 has brought some of the best yet unexpected changes, including some map upgrades. The southwest part, for example, is currently dominated by a beautiful biome, and the Command Cavern features a brand-new POI dubbed the Rave Cave.
How cool is that?
Usually, the map changes as Fortnite’s story unfolds, bringing lots of curiosities and POIs. Check out the current map:
As you can notice, Season 3 of Fortnite brings us much stuff to explore!
Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3: New POIs
Wondering about the new POIs in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3? You better check out the following list to ensure you won’t miss a thing!
These are all the new POIs:
- Tilted Towers (rebuilt after the destruction in Chapter 3, Season 2)
- Rave Cave (a festival venue/ amusement park that has taken over the Command Cavern’s area)
- Statue (painted by party animals)
- Reality Tree (a huge colorful tree right in the middle of the new biome, situated eastside where Camp Cuddle used to reside)
- Greasy Grove (pretty much the same as the last season, but now is dominated by giant mushrooms)
We bet you hadn’t that coming, right? The new map featured in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 is definitely coming with its changes, but some were highly anticipating them!
Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 has only just begun, so you better make sure you won’t miss a thing. Of course, more is yet to come, but we have to wait a bit to find out more about it.
Stay tuned for more Fortnite news tips and news!