Fortnite’s Season 6 aired a few days ago and is already a hit! We have anything we need to start a great adventure from new tameable wild animals, a skill to craft weapon upgrades, to new locations.Â
The first weeks of challenges will follow in the previous weeks’ footsteps and bring us some sweet XP to level up the Battle Pass.
Here is what you need to know.
Fortnite Season 6 First Weeks Challenges Release Date
A new set of challenges is usually available every Thursday at 7 AM PT, 10 AM ET, and 2 PM GMT, and this week should be no exception.
The challenges come with a great deal of XP and vary, from finding hidden items to dealing damage with certain weapons. Every set of quests includes 7 Epic Quests and a Legendary one, as well.Â
Bellow, you’ll find the first 4 weeks of challenges. Remember that they have not been officially confirmed, so it’s better to take everything with a pinch of salt.
- Craft a Hunter’s Cloak (1);
- Collect mechanical parts from vehicles, tractors, buses, or trailers (5);
- Hunt Wildlife (5);
- Craft mechanical weapons using mechanical parts and makeshift weapon (3);
- Talk to characters (3);
- Craft Primal weapons using bones and makeshift weapons (3);
- Find golden artefacts near The Spire (3).
Legendary quest:Â craft items (3/6/9/12/15).
- Get a headshot with a bow (1);
- Tame a Boar (1);
- Craft a Mechanical Bow, a Mechanical Explosive Bow, and a Mechanical Shockwave Bow (1);
- Ride different ziplines (5);
- Deal damage with Mechanical weapons (300);
- Obtain literature samples from Pleasant Park, Retail Row, or Lazy Lake (4);
- Deal explosive damage to opponents (1000).Â
Legendary quest:Â deal damage with bows.
- Hunt chickens (3);
- Eliminate Blackheart, Raptor, or Zenith (1);
- Fly 20 meters with a chicken (20);
- Deal damage within 20 meters using a revolver or a pistol (500);
- Get headshots with rifles (10);
- Catch fish at Camp Cod, Stealthy Stronghold, or Lake Canoe (5);
- Deal damage with shotguns (1000).
Legendary quest:Â hunt coloured eggs hidden around the map.
- Set structures on fire (10);
- Revive a teammate (1);
- Shockwave wildlife using a shockwave grenade or bow (1);
- Seek chests (7);
- Deal explosive damage to opponents (1000);
- Eliminate opponents with weapons of Rare rarity or even higher (3);
- Tame animals in different matches (3).
Legendary quests:Â deal damage with Primal weapons.
Stay tuned for weekly updates!