PUBG Mobile has officially shut down the Indian server of the game, which made it unplayable. Players would get a “Server Busy” error whenever they try to play the game.
There is an alternative to that – PUBG Mobile Korean version, which even has some extra stuff that isn’t otherwise accessible in the Global Version.
These are the steps you must follow to install PUBG Mobile Korean (KR):
- Open the App store, click on the icon of your account.
- Tap your account -> country/region.
- Select your country as either Korea, the Republic of/ or the United States.
- Agree to the terms and conditions that pop up on the screen.
- Add a random name, address, and phone number.
- Select a region and insert a Zipcode. You can use 90201 for Los Angeles and 11962 for Seol, Korea.
- When the payment option box pops up, pick “None.”
- Save the settings. The app will restart.
- After it restarts, search for PUBG Mobile on the App Store and download the game. The game will usually work.
To download the game on your iOS device, you must meet the following requirements:
- 5GB Internal Storage
- iOS 9.0 or newer
- iPhone 5s or newer model
This simple trick will help you play your favourite game in a region where you usually wouldn’t be able to.
It works by virtually changing the location of your smartphone. If the operating system is set to Korean, it will assume that you are in Korea, and it will grant you access to region-locked apps.