Pokemon Go Fest 2021 challenges trainers worldwide to prove their best and enroll in a new adventure! Niantic just announced another set of rewards available during Go Fest 2021, with Ultra Unlock quests and bonuses coming soon.
We’ve compiled a list of everything you should know, including bonuses, rewards, and other sleek features.
Here is what you need to know.
Pokemon Go Fest Ultra Unlock Bonuses
The upcoming Pokemon Go event will allow trainers worldwide to join forces with other trainers, and complete various tasks and collect bonuses.
Pokemon Go Fest Ultra Unlock Part 1: Time
- Ultra Unlock: Time will air on July 23 at 10 AM, and it will end on August 3 at 8 PM local time;
- Access Ultra Unlock Part 1: TimeÂ by completing 8 global challenges; Pokemon from different generations will be featured.
Pokemon Go Fest Ultra Unlock Part 2: Space
- Ultra Unlock: Space will kick on August 6 at 10 AM, and it will end on August 17 at 8 PM local time;
- Access Ultra Unlock Part 2: Space by completing 16 challenges; Pokemon from various places will be available.
Pokemon Go Fest Ultra Unlock Part 3
- Ultra Unlock Part 3 remains nameless until Niantic officially announced it;
- Ultra Unlock Part 3 will air on August 20 at 10 AM, and it will end on August 31 at 8 PM local time.
Pokemon Go Fest Ultra Unlock: How to Play
You’ll need a Pokemon Go Fest ticket to enroll in the new Ultra Unlock adventure and complete challenges. Tickets cost $5 and you can read more information here.
Pokemon Go Fest Ultra Unlock: How to Track Progress
Taking part in the Pokemon Go Ultra Unlock special event will be the best thing to do this summer! So, tracking your progress is essential.
Niantic has announced that you will be able to track your progress only on the Global Challenge Arena screen.
Until we come across more information about the new Ultra Unlock event, make sure you won’t miss Pokemon Go’s 5th anniversary!