Pokemon Go is gearing up for a brand new Community Day this spring! The game will welcome another edition of the popular event this March.
After many teasers and hints at a mysterious set of footprints, Niantic has finally unveiled details about the limited-time event. So, we should expect Talonflame and its Shiny debut, 3x XP bonus, Special Research, and more yet to be discovered.
Here is what you need to know.
Pokemon Go and the Community Day Event: What to Expect
The March edition of the popular limited-time event will not only give trainers a chance to get a Talonflame with an exclusive move. They can also earn some sleek XP with unique rewards and bonuses. How cool is this?
Community Day Launch Date
Community Day arrives every month in Pokemon Go and offers a great deal of XP and rewards. Trainers worldwide also have the chance to enjoy one of the best Pokemon experiences.
This time around, the limited-time event will air on March 6 at 11 AM, and it will be available until 5 PM local time. Players who log in just in time will see more spawns of the Normal/Flying-type monster. And that’s not all.
The upcoming March edition is perfect for all trainers who seek to catch a Shiny version and evolve it into a Talonflame!
Rewards and Bonuses
- Incense: it will last for up to 3 hours;
- Boosted Spawn rates: Fletchling and a chance to get a Shiny;
- 3x Catch XP.
- Snapshots: capture the best moments and get photobombed by Fletchling;
- Special Research: Fletchling Community Day – its story, The Bravest Bird, for just $1;
- Evolve Fletchinder: any Talonflame evolved in 6 hours will now Incinerate;
- In-store bundle: 5 Lucky Eggs, 50 Ultra Balls, an Elite Fast TM, and a Poffin for 1,280 PokeCoins (one-time purchase).
Pokemon Go’s Community Day March edition will also offer every trainer the perfect opportunity to grind up their level to the new level 50 cap.