Pokemon Go is known for its epic Community Days, and the next limited-time event will be no exception! The April edition will focus on Snivy, a Grass Snake ‘mon that debuted in Gen V.Â
We’ll also get the chance to enjoy new Special Research tasks, collect some bonus and rewards, and of course, evolve Snivy. If you want to be the first to find everything about the upcoming Community Day, you’re lucky. We’ve gathered all the information!
Here is what you need to know.
Community Day April Edition: Date and Start Time
Pokemon Go Community Day events are amongst players’ favourites. Niantic confirmed the news of a new limited-time event recently and announced Snivy as the main star.
On April 11 at 11 AM local time, the new Community Day will air and run until 5 PM.Â
Snivy will spawn more in the wild if you log in during that time, and if you’re lucky enough, you might even see a Shiny version of the popular Grass ‘mon.
Community Day April Edition: Bonus and Rewards
During the limited-time event, you can enjoy a series of new features and rewards:
- Capture moments during the limited-time event and get photobombed by Snivy;
- Buy a Community Day Box with 50 Ultra Balls, 4 Mossy Lure Modules, 4 Star Pieces, and an Elite Charged TM for 1280 PokeCoins (one-time purchase);
- Snivy will spawn more in the wild (Shiny versions, too!);
- Evolve Servine into Serperior during the limited-time event, or up to two hours after, and you’ll get one that knows Frenzy Plant;
- A Snivy Community Day-exclusive Special Research story and Snivy in the Sunshine will be available for $1.
- Incense used during Community Day will last for up to three hours;
- 3x Catch Stardust.
You might notice that the upcoming Community Day event is a bit underwhelming compared to the previous edition.Â
However, finding and catching a Shiny Snivy will be fantastic for all trainers.