A new event is set to air in Pokemon Go, featuring brand-new Pokemon. Luminous Legends X will take Pokemon fans by storm in May, and we have all the details.
The upcoming celebration will introduce new Pokemon, like the Kalos Legendary, Xerneas, Swirlix, Goomy, and Spritzee. But that’s not all. The event will also add new ‘mon from Aromatisse the beloved Dragon-type Goodra, raids, and other features.
Here is what you need to know.
Luminous Legends X Launch Date
The epic Kalos celebration will air on May 4 at 10 AM and run until May 17, 8 PM local time.
Xerneas, the Fairy-type Legendary, will kick off right away, in 5-star raids, all the 13 days.Â
As per Niantic’s announcement, we should expect Xerneas to become a permanent ‘mon, after the event is over.
Pokemon Swirlix, Gloomy, and Spritzee, alongside Goodra, will also arrive. Luminous Legends X will focus on weather-based Lures, too.
Luminous Legends X Features: What to Expect
The epic event, Luminous Legends X, is said to introduce a batch of goodies besides the much-awaited Pokemon. Let’s take a look at what will be in store for us.
- Alolan Exeggutor;
- Pancham (debut);
- Galarian Ponyta;
- Special Moves:Â Dragonite evolved will get Draco Meteor, while Salamence, Outrage; train them by using Charged TM;
- Rainy Lure Module:Â use it at a PokeStop, and it will start to rain; evolve Goomy and Sliggoo into Goodra, and attract Bug, Electric, and Water-type ‘mon;
- Event-exclusive Field Research:Â encounters with Gible, Galarian Ponyta, Swirlix, and Spritzee;
- Event-exclusive Timed Research:Â encounters with Fairy-types Swirlix and Spritzee; a Rainy Lure Module;
- AMR mapping:Â Galarian Ponyta encounter.
- 7km:Â Azurill, Spritzee, Cleffs, Swirlix, Igglybuff, and Gible.
Make sure to mark your calendar not to miss the upcoming Luminous Legends X event! More stuff will be soon available as the epic celebration kicks in.