Snapchat is one of the most popular social media apps. Millions of people around the world use daily to chat and share moments.
Also, there are a lot of rumors about this app. Continue to read for more information.
Is Snapchat Removing Snapscores?
The rumor started from a TikTok video that has garnered over two million views, but Snapchat confirmed that Snapscores is here to stay.
How can you check your Snapscore?
All you have to do is to click on your profile picture and look at the number underneath your name. Also, you can see other people’s Snapscores by clicking on their profiles.
Meanwhile, Snapchat is known for its content and innovative features, and many young people enjoy sharing stories, snaps, and communicating on this app. There is a new upgrade known as HRU, meaning ‘How Are You.’ It’s a friendly way of checking in on someone, and it’s used to initiate conversations quickly.
How to get Snapchat streaks back?
Snapchat released a new feature that allows you to pay for your streaks to save them. There are a lot of mistakes in losing your streaks with your friends, and now you can recover them by paying a fee.
Also, you can learn how to restore them, and here are some steps that could help you:
- Make sure your Snapchat app is updated to the latest version
- Go to your Chat feed in the Snapchat app
- If a Streak has ended recently, you’ll see a “Restore” button next to that friend’s name on your Chat feed
- Tap the “Restore” button. This will open the Reply camera, where you’ll start the Restore process
- Take a Snap and send it to your friend
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish restoring your Streak
Stay tuned for more details about different social media apps!