The PC of the role-playing game Baldur’s Gate 3, set in the Dungeons & Dragons universe, is almost ready to be released. In addition, the game’s PlayStation 5 edition will be available for purchase for more than a month, which means that you can expect to see just the best stuff during that time. Check out the mini-guide that we’ve prepared below for more cool details about all that Baldur’s Gate 3 will have to offer.
Baldur’s Gate 3 Official Release Date & Features
Baldur’s Gate 3 will be available for purchase on PC throughout the world on Thursday, August 3, 2023, at 11 a.m. EDT. Check out the listings for your location below to be sure you won’t miss out on that:
- 8 a.m. PDT for the west coast of North America
- 11 a.m. EDT for the east coast of North America
- 5 p.m. CEST for Western Europe / Paris
- 4 p.m. BST for the U.K.
- 3 a.m. NZST on Aug. 4, 2023 for Auckland
- 1 a.m. AEST on August 4, 2023, for Sydney
- 12 a.m. JST on August 4, 2023, for Tokyo
- 12 p.m. BRT for Rio de Janeiro
- 11 p.m. MYT for Kuala Lumpur
When Baldur’s Gate 3 is finally released, there will be a large number of additional features available. Have a peek at them in the list that follows:
- Multiclassing is a feature that enables you to give your character experience points (levels) in extra classes, even if you did not select those courses when you initially formed the character. Due to the fact that your highest possible character level is 12, you won’t be able to advance to level 12 in any of your classes, even if you want to play a character with several classes.
- Two distinct races will be featured: Half-Orcs, which are sturdy creatures that are unwilling to die and deal an extensive amount of damage when they achieve a viral hit, and Dragonborn, which were initially beings that were enslaved but now have the capacity to exhale elemental breath dependent on their subrace. Half-Orcs are a hardy race of creatures that are unwilling to die and do a considerable amount of damage when they get a viral hit.
- New category: The Monk is a brand new addition that was bundled with the full version of the game. This class provides its users with the option to pick from one of three distinct subclasses. Impressive!
- The remaining components of the match will be as follows: If you are accustomed to the initial access edition of Baldur’s Gate 3, well, here is the thing: you really played only a very small portion of what the entire game is capable of giving! In addition to the content that was just included in Act 1, you will also have access to the content found in Acts 2 and 3. Amazing!
- At the time of launch, more subclasses, such as the Cleric and the Wizard, will be introduced, and each class that was playable during the early access phase will receive at least one extra subclass.
Stay tuned for more Baldur’s Gate 3 information!