Pokemon GO added the Unova Stones a while ago, and every trainer got obsessed with them. The stones are unique, and they can evolve some cool species of Pokemon!
The Unova Stones have been a hot topic lately, and trainers wonder what Pokemon can evolve with one or how to get a stone. Even if these stones are some rare commodities, we still have some tips and tricks ready to help you.
Here is what you need to know.
Where to Find the Unova Stones
Unova Stones are quite the deal in Pokemon GO. All of the Pokemon species that can use them come from the Gen 5 region of Unova. That was first introduced in Black and White on the popular Nintendo DS.
Currently, the ways we can use to grab some stones are somehow limited. The stones themselves might be one of the most challenging tasks you’ve ever got. But it’s not an impossible thing to do!
As a reward
You can get an Unova Stone by defeating Giovanni or a Team Go Rocket Leader. Usually, these battles reward you significantly.
Remember that the Unova Stones are just a potential reward!
Another way to grab an Unova Stones is by completing Field Research quests, which brings you a stamp/day.Â
Collecting seven stamps in one week can get you a Research Breakthrough, which could reward you with an Unova Stone.
You can easily unlock a Research Breakthrough by following these steps:
- Go to the nearest PokeShop;
- Check out the new Field Research quests and finish one (repeat this for seven days);
- At the end of the week, you’ll get a reward that may be (fingers crossed) will grant you an Unova Stone.
Evolve These Pokemon With Unova Stones
The Pokemon you can evolve with an Unova Stones are:
- Lampent evolves into Chandelure (Unova Stone + 100 Candy);
- Pansage evolves into Simisafe (Unova Stone + 100 Candy);
- Munna into Musharna (Unova Stone + 50 Candy);
- Minccino into Cinccino (Unova Stone + 50 Candy);
- Panpour into Simipour (Unova Stone + 100 Candy);
- Pansear into Simisear (Unova Stone + 100 Candy).Â
Those Pokemon depend on which are available and active to catch in-game.