Apex Legends, meaning EA’s battle royale shooter game, is once again going through some interesting changes. A new update known as 1.000.025 aims to fix some of the errors present in the new legend known as Catalyst, which was introduced in Season 15.
Apex Legends 1.000.025 brings the following changes:
- Seer can benefit from the Survey Beacons once again
- On Catalyst finishers, the camera is currently positioned for its victims
- The onscreen effects will now show the correct VFX via Switch
- The passive heartbeat sensor of Seer will no longer go through the ultimate ability of the Catalyst
- Freezing fixed for some players who were on maps such as Broken Moon and others
- In the dropship, you can find the mark all replicator zones prompt
- Modifications were made for the Catalyst ability audio to be less noisy
— Respawn (@Respawn) November 14, 2022
EA explains the deal in Apex Legends in a pretty simple way:
Choose from a lineup of outlaws, soldiers, misfits, and misanthropes, each with their own set of skills. The Apex Games welcome all comers – survive long enough, and they call you a Legend.
You can choose to play Apex Legends on either one of the following platforms: PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, Nintendo Switch, Windows PC, Android, iOS, or NVIDIA GeForce Now. We all have to admit that those are a lot of options!
If you want to run Apex Legends on a PC, EA recommends that you have a graphics card such as Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 or AMD Radeon R9 290. A minimum of 22GB of free storage space is also needed, which we all have to admit that it’s more than reasonable for a game of nowadays.
If the new 1.000.925 update is not available yet for your Apex Legends game, there’s no use in panicking! Simply have some patience and check again in a day or two! It might take even weeks until the update arrives for all players.