Motorola has just released the G54 5G smartphone, and boy, does it slay?! The latest smartphone from Motorola boasts some of the industry’s most advanced technical specifications and features, and the manufacturer asserts that using the phone will provide users with an immersive experience. The new Motorola G54 5G appears to be the genuine deal, with specifications like a MediaTek Dimensity SoC, a 120Hz display, a 6,000mAh battery, and up to 12GB of RAM.
We have put together below a list of all of the specifications and features that come on the Motorola G54 5G, including information on the display, the camera, and the battery.
Motorola G54 5G Full Spec-sheet
Motorola launched its newest smartphone under the G-series, dubbed G54 5G. The smartphone sports an impressive design and color palette, along with some of the best specs we’ve seen at a budget-friendly offering.
Check out the whole list of specifications and features of the Motorola G54 5G:
- Display: 6.5-inch FHD + display + 120Hz refresh rate.
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 7020 SoC coupled with two variants of 8GB RAM + 128GB storage/ 12GB RAM + 256GB storage; microSD card slot for storage expansion up to 1TB.
- Software: Android 13 out-of-the-box (three years of security updates).
- Battery: 5,000mAh battery + 33W fast charging support.
- Cameras: Dual-camera module of a 50MP OIS primary camera + 8MP ultra-wide angle lens + macro + depth features; 16MP front camera.
- Other features: USB Type-C port, 3.5mm headphone jack, side fingerprint sensor, stereo speakers + Dolby Atmos.
Would you consider the new Motorola G54 5G? Let us know what you think in the comments section below!
Notable is the fact that the CPU of the Motorola G54 5G is pretty impressive, particularly when considering the various configurations of 8GB RAM or 12GB RAM. The battery is also said to keep the lights on for several hours, while the charging process will be sleek thanks to the 33W fast charging support. Neat!