The Rail Gun Recon Week has just started in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2! What’s best is that there’s a new set of Rail Gun Recon Quests to complete and earn some sweet XP to max out your Battle Pass.
The new Rail Gun Recon Week it’s the most recent Wild Week before Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 comes to an end. Curious about all the Rail Gun Recon Quests? We’ve compiled a sleek guide of everything you need to know, including how to complete some challenges.
Rail Gun Recon Week Quests in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2
Check out all the Rail Gun Recon Quests in Fortnite:
- Deal damage to enemy players with the Railgun (500)
- Deal damage to enemy players with the Railgun (2500)
- Deal damage to enemy players with the Railgun (10000)
- Deal damage to an enemy player within 30 seconds of scanning them (500)
- Deal damage from 50 or more meters with the Railgun (500)
- Mark opponents using the Recon Scanner (5)
- Mark opponents using the Recon Scanner (25)
- Mark opponents using the Recon Scanner (100)
- Get a headshot with the Railgun (1)
The following quests aren’t live yet, several leakers have just shared them. That means we might get to see them or not:
- Collect a Recon Scanner and a Railgun in the same match (1)
- Hit an opponent with a Recon Scanner grenade (1)
Rail Gun Recon Quests in Fortnite: How to Complete Them?
First, you’ll need a Railgun and a Recon Scanner to complete the quests. You can easily find them in Chests or as floor loot. Remember that the weapons are a high rarity!
TIP: the Railgun takes a bit to charge up; try to use stealth to target stationary players.
Let’s take dealing damage, for example. To complete this quest, you need to shoot the Recon Scanner at the ground, close to the opponents (they’ll be marked with a red diamond). This is also called ‘scanning’ your enemy players, which is great because you can also complete the ‘Mark opponents using the Recon Scanner’ and the ‘Deal damage to an enemy player within 30 seconds of scanning them’ quests.
Stay tuned for more Fortnite news and tips!