Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 3 has finally aired, bringing some wild new features like rideable raptors, a sleek new collab, and more yet to be discovered. Here are all the fresh details.
Fortnite Season 3 Chapter 4 brings with it the Jungle, along with a new weapon, the Kinetic Boomerang, a crossover with Transformers to be unlocked, and tamable raptors that can be ridden. Fans of the long-running battle royale game Fortnite often get psyched when a new season is announced, and the WILDS season has a lot going for it. The map has been transformed into a jungle, and there are many new locations to discover. Did we tell you about the Raptors?!
Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 3: Welcome to the Jungle!
There are now many more places to go and things to find in Fortnite, as the jungle biome has taken over the middle of the map. See more of it below:
Grind vines have taken control over the entire Island
You may still steer and fire your weapons while grinding along the rails, just like in Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 2, only this time there are vines. How cool!
Useful plants on the Island
Have you ever thought about how useful plants in Fortnite could be? Well, think twice because now you’ve got the Stink Flower that releases a cloud of noxious gas, the Bomb Flower which explodes on collision, and the Slurp Plant that restores your health and shield. Quite impressive, isn’t it?!
Fortnite x Transformers crossover
Transformers is teaming up with Fortnite, welcoming Optimus Prime as an exclusive Battle Pass skin, along with some of the coolest cosmetics.
Fortnite Season 3, Chapter 4 adds quite the weaponry, as you can see below:
- Thrown a new Kinetic Boomerang that can strike any nearby opponents
- You can now send an explosive projectile from a cannon dubbed Cybertron Cannon
- With the Thermal DMR‘s sight, you can see through the fire
- The Wildwasps Jar allows you to quickly swarm an opponent by throwing a swarm of insects at them
- Flapjack Rifle has a rotating magazine and is great for aiming at adversaries and buildings
Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 3 gives you the ability to ride around the Island atop the back of a ferocious raptor. How cool is that?! What’s best is that every raptor egg on the map is yours for the taking after it hatches, so long as you “nurture” it.
Brand-new augmented reality options
- Medium Ammo Acquired – quickly get medium ammo + more from containers
- Primal Companion – get thermal vision + Health while riding animals
- Reckless Rifle Reload – the Assault Rifles will reload faster, but only when the magazine is empty
- Shell Slide – get more Shotgun shells while sliding
- Sprint Lines – get a Slap effect on grind vines, ziplines, grind rails, or Ascenders
- Swift Shotgun Reload – Shotguns reload faster
- Wildwasp Weaponry – get some Wildwasp Jars + one with every elimination
That wraps up Season 3 of Fortnite Chapter 4, with all its details. Stay tuned for more cool information!