These are the patch notes for the update that went live on October 26 for CS:GO. A few finishing touches just before the start of the Rio Major. The servers supporting CS:GO were updated with a new patch. Due to the fact that the IEM CS:GO Rio Major 2022 will begin on October 31, it is not bringing with it any substantial changes as was anticipated.
The majority of this patch’s changes are being applied to the additions that are connected to the Rio Major. Valve has made available for purchase two limited-time Rio 2022 Storage Units. Each unit has 145 Paper or Glitter stickers, each of which features an autograph from a participant in the tournament as well as a sticker from every organization.
In addition to that, the developers corrected various flaws on Ancient, which is one of the seven maps that are used in the competitive map pool. It is possible that “boost exploits” and “small graphical flaws” have been investigated and fixed in order to improve the map in time for the Brazilian Major.
The patch notes for the update that went live on October 26 are included below.
IEM CS:GO Rio Major 2022
- Several changes were made to improve the visual readability of the player and team stickers.
- Introducing two Rio 2022 Storage Units that are now available for purchase for a limited time:
- The Rio 2022 Storage Unit with Stickers has 145 paper stickers, each of which features an autograph from a paper player and a sticker for a paper organization. These stickers are part of the Rio 2022 collection.
- The Rio 2022 Storage Unit with Glitter Stickers has 145 Glitter stickers, each of which include a signature from a Glitter player and a sticker from a Glitter organization. These stickers are part of the Rio 2022 collection.
- You are able to recover any things from these Storage Units and place them back into your inventory, as well as move other things from your inventory into these Storage Units.
Enhanced functionality of the user interface for obtaining, depositing, and reviewing goods stored within Storage Units.
It is now possible, if necessary, to remove empty Storage Units from a user’s inventory.