Tecno has recently announced the massive POVA 5 Series launch event. The futuristic look of the devices, which the creators designated as the Turbo Mecha style, is its main selling feature. Check out the mini-guide below to ensure you won’t miss a thing about the upcoming Tecno Pova 5 Series!
Tecno Pova 5 Series Highlights and Specs
Tecno has announced that it would launch its Pova 5 series of smartphones at a World of TECNOlogy event from August 11 to 13. That means this week! The event promises a lot, including the fact that you’ll be able to buy a Pova 5 or a Pova 5 Pro 5G right after the big launch!
Let’s see what the Tecno Pova 5 Series packs!
The Tecno Pova 5 Pro 5G features an updated back design in addition to the company’s exclusive Arc Interface, a multicolored LED Backlight design with a sleek 3D Texture. Thanks to the Arc Interface, incoming calls, music, alerts, and even battery charging will all work in unison.
A 6.78-inch screen with Full HD+ smooth resolution and 120Hz refresh rate will also be included. The device’s processing power comes from a MediaTek Dimensity 6080 chip. The smartphone’s 68W fast charging capability is the most intriguing feature. Neat! Tecno has said that the Pova 5 Pro 5G India model would have the same hardware as the global variant.
Going further with the Tecno Pova 5, here’s what we expect:
- 6.78-inch IPS LCD + 120Hz refresh rate + Full HD+ resolution + a hole for a notch.
- An octa-core Helio G99 CPU coupled with a Mali-G57 MC2 GPU, 8GB of RAM + 256GB of internal storage.
- 8 megapixels front camera.
- Both a depth sensor + a high-resolution 50-megapixel lens are included in the main camera.
- The battery can hold 6,000 mAh and can be charged fast via 45W.
How well will the Tecno Pova 5 Series be welcomed? What are your thoughts so far?