State of Decay 2, the survival game developed by Undead Labs and launched in 2020, presents a scenario where civilization has fallen, and the dead have come back from their graves. The player’s mission is to be in the shoes of a character responsible for building an entire community in the post-apocalyptic world. Surely this implies going through a lot of dangerous and tough situations.
The new 30.2 update for State of Decay 2 is now live to make the gaming experience of the players more enjoyable. There are plenty of changes that are worthy of mentioning!
We are already so glad to take a look at some of the patch notes:
- If you start a community with a survivor who has been through a legacy, you’ll earn the ‘Next Generation’ achievement
- After a post legacy move, the Command Center will no longer reset to level 1
- Toolkits and Advanced Toolkits are sorted better together
- The gamma screen is now readable when you view it during the gameplay
- The phrase ‘Disband Community’ now appears as ‘Delete Comunity.’
- The confirmation popup language communicates the consequences better when it comes to selecting this option during the post legacy flow
- Coming back to the legacy pool from the detailed review of a Survivor will put the spotlight on the survivor who you were inspecting
- Temporary morale debuffs will no longer remain with characters who are on their way to the legacy pool
- You can now navigate through particularly full supply lockers at decent speed
- Character traits providing stat bonuses can reflect them more reliably in the flyout of the game
- The ammo remains sorted if you remove or place ammo into the supply locker
- When you select a survivor to exile, debug text is no longer present inthe confirmation popup
State of Decay 2 is available for Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, as well as for Windows PCs.