Those who are willing to improve their skills in Blizzard Entertainment’s online digital collectible card game known as Hearthstone should be aware that the new 23.2.3 update will go live soon. The big news is brought by Blizzard itself, as The Nerd Dash reveals, so there’s no room for misinterpretation.
The same publication mentioned brings us the information we need regarding the patch notes for the new Hearthstone update. In a nutshell, there are new changes to the Arena and the battlegrounds, but also some bug fixes.
Now let’s cut to the chase and speak about the patch notes in more detail:
Quest and Quest Reward
- Dust for Prints: add 18 cards in your hand
- Reenact the Murder: have 20 friendly minions dead
- Find the Murder Weapon: increase the stats of a friendly minion 17 times
- Unmask the culprit: lose or tie 2 combats
- Sort It All Out: order minions for lowest to highest attack during 3 combats
- The devs made adjustments to the draft appearance frequency of several cards in order to weaken high-performance classes and strengthen lower-performing classes
- Lord Jaraxxus and Captain Eudora are Armor Tier 7 (7-10 Armor).
- Kael’thas Sunstrider, Kurtrus Ashfallen, Mr. Bigglesworth, Cariel Roame, Onyxia, Zephrys, and the Great are Armor Tier 4 (4-7 Armor).
- Guff Runetotem and Queen Azshara are Armor Tier 5 (5-8 Armor).
- Al’Akir, Lord Barov, Jandice Barov, Dancin’ Deryl, and Lady Vashj are Armor Tier 2 (2-5 Armor).
- Alexstrasza, Skycap’n Kragg, and Dinotamer Brann are Armor Tier 3 (3-6 Armor).
- Tamsin Roame, Silas Darkmoon, and The Great Akazamzarak are Armor Tier 1 (0 Armor).
- Infinite Toki, King Mukla, Rat King, Galakrond, and Sindragosa are Armor Tier 6 (6-9 Armor).
- It became more difficult to earn Staff of Origination, Tiny Henchmen, Secret Sinstone, the Smoking Gun, Stolen Gold, and Alter Ego
- It became easier to earn Ghastly Mask, Snicker Snacks, Anima Bribe, The Friends Along the Way, and Teal Tiger Sapphire
- Living Blade and Remornia no longer cause disconnects in certain situations
- The Training Session Darkmoon Prize now works as it should with Sire Denathrius
- Baby King Krush will lose Stealth if its Devilsaur kills the target
- A Book of Mercenaries puzzle can now be completed after the recent Magister Dawngrasp balance change
- The Portion of Sparking Passive Treasure effect can now trigger
Playing Hearthstone remains free-of-charge, and you can find it on several platforms. It was downloaded over 50 million times from the Google Play Store by Android users, for instance.