More often than not, users will encounter a common aka.ms/remoteconnect error when they open Minecraft on their Microsoft account. But don’t worry, it’s nothing serious, and it can be fixed in no time.
This error is a bug that takes place in Minecraft when you cannot log in. Almost everyone faces it at least once in their lives. If you’re a first-timer here, then you will definitely encounter it. It is very common in Xbox, PS4, and Nintendo, as well as PC. If you like to play Minecraft, you probably like agario unblocked game. This game is based on a classiс agario game which was released in 2015.
But what are the causes?
- You’ve changed the device
Minecraft comes with cross-play services. You can log in on your Xbox One, PS4, PC. But if you use the same account on different devices, you will probably encounter this error.
- The game data is corrupt
The game data should not be corrupt. This situation comes with plenty of problems, including aka.ms/remoteconnect.
- Because of the cross-play
Of course, cross-play is an amazing feature in Minecraft, but this error could make its appearance when you play on Xbox 360, Xbox One, and PS4.
So how can I fix it?
It is very easy to get rid of this error, all you need is to type in a basic code.
The sign in code
You will need to try to access Minecraft with your Microsoft account.
- From your PC, go to the access page of Microsoft Code.
- Go to the Minecraft Error Message and note of a piece of paper the displayed code.
- Copy the code on a different device, and go to the Microsoft page.
- After you’re done, you will be able to enter Microsoft store.
The crossplay issues
- Login to Xbox by using your free Microsoft account.
- Go to https://aka.ms/xboxsetup on your Xbox browser, and you’ll get a remote play code.
- Go to https://aka.ms/remoteconnect on your device – the one that you want to try this feature. Keep in mind that you need a Microsoft account for this one.
- On the page, you will need to type in the code from your Xbox screen.
- After entering the code, you will see the Minecraft page loading.
If you’re using a PS4
- Go to your PS4 store and find Minecraft.
- In order to use the remote play features, you need to get access to Minecraft’s paid version.
- Log in to your Minecraft account.
- After that, you will get access to the remote connect data. You can save the code from PS4.
- Go to the website of remote connect on your laptop and type the remote connect code.
Delete the game data
For this one, you will need to get rid of the Minecraft Saved and Corrupted game data. This should solve your problem.
- Go to Settings
- Open System Settings, and go to Storage
- Go to Game Storage
- Discard the Minecraft two-game files. Keep in mind that you should back up the files before you discard them.
- Now you should be able to use the feature of remote connect on Minecraft without any troubles.
Create a new Microsoft account
You should try to create a new account on Microsoft, and then link your Minecraft account.
Keep in mind that it is possible that you have a different Microsoft account, and that’s why you changed the device in the first instance. So you should create a new MS account. Use the new account to fix the error.
In order to create a new MS account:
- Go to account.microsoft.com from your device
- Tap on Sign in and select the option to create a new account
- Select Get a new email address, and press on Next.
- Then follow the instructions you see on your screen.