Fortnite challenges us again to enrol in an XP coin quest. The fifth season welcomed week seven recently and added Green, Blue, Purple, and Gold XP Coins to the map.
XP Coins are needed to make some neat progress on the current Battle Pass. So, we have to get them all as fast as we can.
The following guide will help you locate each coin. There’s a total of 10 to collect this week.
Here is what you need to know.
Where to Find XP Coins in Fortnite Season 5 Week 7
Blue XP Coins (water locations):
- in the water south of Dirty Docks;
- in the water right in the front of the waterfall at Coral Castle;
- in the water (again) between the islands in Lazy Lake.
Green XP Coins:
- close to the water to the southwest of Misty Meadows;
- right on the wall on the eastern perimeter of Stealthy Stronghold;
- on a tiny island off of the west coast of the map;
- near the “building” made from tree trunks to the south of Sweaty Sands.
Purple XP Coins:
- to the east of Craggy Cliffs;
- at the Weather Station.
Gold XP Coins:
- near the downed aircraft.
Here’s a map with all the XP coin locations highlighted:
To note, there’s something with the new batch of XP coins. The Blue Coins has been changed, meaning it has a different function compared to the last seasons.
Now, we have to look in various “watery” locations to find the Blue XP Coins. It might not seem like a big change, but we’ll surely get a bit confused.
Aside from that, the new XP Coins will feel very familiar to some fans. The challenge of finding all the Coins is still one of the best things, Fortnite offered us. It’s not an easy task, but it does bring us all the XP that we need.
You can now play Fortnite on PS4, PS5, Switch, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, and PC.
Writing was, and still is, my first passion. I love all that cool stuff about science and technology. I’ll try my best to bring you the latest news every day.