Fortnite welcomes a new batch of challenges, this time around, featuring cute and funny Valentine’s Day-themed stuff. So, get ready to grab some XP and max out your Battle Pass, and break opponents’ hearts!
The new challenges also include taking the role of Cupid to spread the love around and find soulmates for Lovely, Fishtick, and more.
Here’s how to complete all the Week 11 challenges and collect that sleek XP.
Fortnite Season 5 Week 11: New Epic Quests
- Choose a character to be Lovely’s partner (1);
- Give Fishsticks and his date a cool dinner at a restaurant (1);
- Grab some chocolate boxes from Holly Hedges, Pleasant Park, or Retail Row (3);
- Catch various types of fish and find the perfect date for Fishsticks (3);
- Take the love potion to Shanty Town or Slurpy Swamp (1);
- Collect Grimbles’ love potion from Stealthy Stronghold, Fort Crumpet, and Coral Cove (1);
- Fina a rose at The Orchard or Steel Farm (1).
As you notice, week 11 packs some cute and lovely challenges; most of them are location-based. They shouldn’t be too difficult if you know the map very well!
However, if you find yourself stuck at some task, here are some of the best tips and tricks.
The Epic quests offer you 20,000 XP.
Catch three different types of fish
You’ll find a lot of fishing equipment and fishing holes at Lazy Lake. Take north of Misty Meadows, and you’ll get there just in time!
The perfect date for Fishstick
Preparing a fancy dinner for Fishstick and his date will actually be really funny. Just pick a restaurant on the map and show some support for Fishstick.
Collect Grinbles’ love potion
For this challenge, you’ll have to search around one of the three POIs. Next, head to Shanty Town or Slurpy Swamp and deliver the love potion.
Fortnite Season 5 Week 11: New Legendary Quest
- Deal damage to enemies with crossbows (1000/2000/3000/4000/5000).
The Legendary quest offers 55,000 XP.
This challenge will prove to be pretty easy if you target IO Guards instead of other opponents.
Remember that the new challenges are available until February 18, 2021.
Writing was, and still is, my first passion. I love all that cool stuff about science and technology. I’ll try my best to bring you the latest news every day.